17 Nov 2013

Chilled Lyfe.







Savannah Wears:
Hat - Thrifted
Shirt - Avalon Markets
Shorts - Factorie
Necklace - Thomas Sabo
Watch - Ice

So one of my favourite days of the year has rolled around again, Avalon Market Day!!
Out of all the days of the year, Christmas is always my favourite, and then my birthday but Avalon Market Day is an incredibly close third!! Here's my OOTD from Avalon Market Day.

Thankfully it didn't rain whilst I was there, it got warmer as the day went on. The 2 main streets running through Avalon were shut off, filled with all sorts of stalls selling anything from food to skateboards, but mainly awesome clothing stalls for teens! I love market shopping because you can pick up some really quirky stuff! If your thinking of going to the markets next year, I suggest you go early before it gets too busy, or too hot!
See you there!
Savannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment