11 Mar 2014

Little Loves - Emily Jane Style!

Good evening lovely readers, 

STOP. Take a deep breath in. Hold. Now, take a deep breath out. Repeat.

Waaa I am so stressed out right now, drowning in maths homework, naturally maths is one of the artistic blogger's least favourite subjects. So, now I'm going against every logical thing my brain is telling me, and taking the time to breathe and write a good blog post for you.

This post is inspired by Emily Jane's 'Little Loves.' I've read Emily's blog ever since I first started blogging, and she isn't exactly my style, but you have to hand it to her, she has her name EVERYWHERE. It's amazing!

Here's a few things I'm loving right now.

1. Girl Rising
This is a documentary I saw last week, about the education of girls in third world countries. It's totally eye opening, a must watch for instant empowerment. Who runs the world? GIRLS. For more, see www.girlrising.com.
2. Miss Tasman's latest post
Oh Miss Tasman, you've done it again. I discovered this blog only recently, and it's shot to number one on my favourites list. This beautiful post made me smile in the midst of todays madness, so thank you Ariana, I simply adore your work. 
3. Katy Perry, Prism.
AHHHHHHHHH I JUST GOT TICKETS TO THIS CONCERT LIKE 2 HOURS AGO AND I CAN'T EVEN. JUST WAHHH. I love the look and feel of this and obviously the sound and just fangirl like wuhwuhuwhu. Fun fact: I met Katy Perry a few years ago, I've got her autograph! Anyway.. 
4. Tumblr
Tumblr, my procrastination station, oh how I love you. I'm so up down on the cool tumblr stuff. Apparently my blog is 'neon', so lets swallow some glowsticks and get fluorescent. What even.. 
Follow me @ zola-blog (www.zolablogtumblr.co.vu)

5. Four: A Divergent Collection - Veronica Roth 
Again, totally fangirling. I downloaded 'The Initate' over the weekend, the first instalment of this collection. It's a total page turner, in true Veronica Roth style. It's so so hard to read my english novel over this. It's basically a collection of short stories told by Four, not Tris. It's so awesome to see a different side of things. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, I give you permission to leave my blog right now and go and read the Divergent series, as it is possibly the most magically beautiful man-made thing in this entire world (or a close second to Nutella?). Fellow Initiates, the movie comes out in T-Minus 30 days. The countdown is on. Watch this space for a major fangirl party when it's released. Sincerely, Savannah, Erudite Leader.

Ok, I'll leave my fandom world just to say goodbye. Goodbye. 
Also, a quick shoutout to one of my number one fans, Annie, it's her birthday tomorrow!! Love you lots Annie xx
Have a good week everyone, 
Savannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment