29 Apr 2014

All That Glitters Is Gold




Jumper - Wildfox
Jeans - Just Jeans
Shoes - Converse
 I thought I'd indulge in a little sparkle to celebrate the Logies yesterday, with this most gorgeous Wildfox jumper. Yes - I did say Wildfox, but no - I have not started paying for ridiculously overpriced clothes. I really believe style isn't about a price tag. I scored this jumper in an Op shop a few months ago for $12, and Taylor Swift has the same one! Eeeep! So what if it is a little big?

I had the best last weekend of freedom, comprising of blogging, craft, pizza, pink lemonade, hilarious snapchatting and old school movies. Also, I helped my friend set up a blog, check it out on Instagram @tiptoe_blog

But today marked the start of term 2. The end of an awesome holiday. But don't worry Australia - it's only 8 weeks! Have a great first week back! Also, don't forget to follow by email so you don't miss the extra posts I've stored up my sleeve :)



No comments:

Post a Comment