18 Apr 2014

Blogathon Day 5: Liquorice Allsorts





Savannah wears:
Top: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Gift
Skirt: Dragonberry
Shoes: Wittners

Welcome to the final instalment of blogathon week! Sorry this is an early one, I'm heading to the airport in a few minutes. Here's my OOTD from yesterday, I just can't get enough of this necklace! Pink is seriously such an awesome invention. Here's to pink.

Also, I snuck a sneaky shot of my shoes in there, they were cut of in my shots, and I just had to include them. I scored these in a crazy sale last winter, so I've had them a while now. I love them to death, but they go with n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Oh the struggles.

Now, what do we think of the new glasses!? I'm just loving these, I feel like a hipster with the tortoise-shell. Hehehe. Speaking of new things, the decoration of my new room is on the way. My Dad is having seperation anxiety with perfectly painted white walls. Were heading to OfficeWorks to print some wall art. I'm so excited! I'll keep you posted with updates, and expect a tour in a few weeks :)

Have the most magical easter, lovelies. Enjoy spending time with your family, celebrating, and obviously the chocolate side of things is not bad either. Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment