1 May 2014

April in Photos

 It's my first ever month in photos post! These are so popular, and look like so so much fun. So, here's a look into my month that was. 
 Hot chocolate season began! I indulged in my most favourite Max Brenner peppermint hot chocolate. I just wish I had these secret recipes to make at home!
 New glasses!! I'm just loving the shape of these, their so fresh. Also, the colour goes with E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, which is totally awesome, but quite unusual for me. Before I had the red glasses, I had hot pink, and before that, metallic blue. So, glasses that match are pretty new and awfully convienient.
I will never give up on my love for ice cream, despite the cooling temps. It's almost better in winter - less sticky melting situations..
My awesome headphone decoration. I'm pretty proud of this crazy rainbow. I'll be doing a DIY post these soon!
My long awaited converse arrived! If you've been keeping up with my outfit posts, you will have noticed I've hardly taken them off all month...
Presence Youth!!! This was a conference my youth group went to in the holidays. It was soooo much fun ohmigosh. And, as you can see, it was in Town Hall, which is so beautiful!
I met this guy!! (FYI He's a judge on SYTYCD, not a random :) ) But I'm kind of on strike from this show at the moment because they voted out Sam and Blonde 2 weeks in a row. Thats just too much for me. 
I had some awesome public transport adventures on the Urban Challenge camp. Check out my photo diary in my archives!
I spent the Easter weekend with my family in Coolangatta. I seriously think this is one of the best beaches in the entire world. 
And of course, the Divergent movie. My absolute number one fandom was put on the big screen, with its flaws for sure, but definitely an enjoyable movie for everyone. 

So, there's the month that was. I'm looking foreward to an awesome May! (and temperatures warmer that right now...)


No comments:

Post a Comment