13 May 2014

Paisley



*troll face*
I'm clinging onto summer. The sky is blue here, softening the cool temps. I'm headed off to an engagememt party. I've never been to one of these, or a wedding for that matter. I didn't really know what to wear...

I just couldn't go past this awesome shift dress. I'm loving the pops of purple in this number. Purple is everywhere at the moment, from food to furniture - and I'm loving it!! I've got a purple post in the works, so keep a look out. 

Speaking of things you don't want to miss, I'm back on Twitter! I actually love it because I'm such a chatterbox, and I can constantly talk to the entire world, or just myself (without looking weird). My username is the sane as my Instagram, @zolablog

Good luck to anyone doing NAPLAN this week!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your dress! The pattern is SO pretty, and I really love the colours of the pattern/fabric!
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harper! I'm so sorry, I just got this comment :( Thankyou x P.S. I'm loving your Instagram feed at the moment <3 Sav

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty dress omg!! xxx

    ReplyDelete