6 May 2014

WInter Haul

I think I've gone from utterly freezing to an icy numb. Its the 6th of May, and I'm already on the couch with blankets, settling in for a movie. This week I've been spent many relaxed hours styling my room. I've collected some cute new goodies, and my room is almost finished. I'm super keen to do a big reveal on the blog. But now, my winter clothes haul. I've never done a haul before!! So, here goes.  

- Collette -
- Cotton On - 
- Ice - 
- Princess Polly -
- Converse - 
- Fair Trade Markets -
- Hollister -
- Forever New -

P.S. I've just registered for TeenVogue's one click bloggers! This is something I've been wanting to do for agesss, so go check it out! And - while your there, I'm back on Twitter, tweety birds. Wow. That was lahme. Anywhoo, follow @zolablog for daily ramblings (in less than 125 characters!) What more could a girl want!?

No comments:

Post a Comment