14 Jun 2014

Cheat .




Top: Cotton On
Jacket: Cotton On
Pants: Paper Heart
Shoes: Converse

 I am writing today with extremely exciting news! I have my life back! Translation:
I have finally caught up all the seasons of Pretty Little Liars. It took me just over a year but my friends, today I can tell you that I have done it! I watched the premiere of Season 5 last night, which was
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! The show is so super complicated, there is a ridiculous number of characters - and shady characters at that. If you don't watch it, I think of it like teenage CSI. Basically this girl goes missing, and then there's 6 seasons of suspicions and blackmail and totally fictional non-sense-ical-ness.
But very very entertaining non-sense-ical-ness.

Anyway, back to the post. This outfit is pretty much my go to outfit at the moment. I just love a bit of animal print in Winter! Also, after 2 months I'm still wearing my Converse with pretty much every outfit... I'm not quite at the point where I give them a name, but I'm getting close!

Have a great Saturday night! Check back in for a new post on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment