24 Jun 2014

Galactic




When I can't bring myself to jeans, these beauties are my favourite thing. I picked them up in Melbourne last year, when I went down on a shopping/visiting family trip. After being there once I absolutely loveeee Melbourne. Anyway, I had the biggest struggles pairing something with the galaxy print. #firstworldproblems. But once again the white fuzzy jumper saves the day. I'm loving the white trend this Winter, it's so chic and literally goes with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Now, parting words. I'm breaking up with you. It's not you, it's me. I just need space.

JUST KIDDING :) As everyone knows (and is counting down to) school holidays start THIS FRIDAY! I'm actually already on holidays #privateschoolperks but I know everyone finishes Friday, which is awesome. But, I'm going away next week to a camp, which I am ridiculously over excited about. The only down side is I'm headed to the land of 15 degrees. So, its been a past few days of stockpiling warm clothing! So, long story short, there will be no post on Tuesday. I'm planning a holiday themed post for the weekend, and I'm sure there will be much to report when I get back from camp!

Have a great last week of school! Also, don't forget to check out my Instagram @zolablog for all the latest adventures (wish I could put an emoji here. But I can't. And I hate myself every day because of it.  Phone one, laptop 0.)


No comments:

Post a Comment