23 Jul 2014

My Blogroll

Today I thought I would share with you a few of the blogs I follow! Most of these are fashion blogs, amongst a few other things. I'm always open to following new blogs, so definitely let me know if you have any favourites, or maybe even write your own!

I think Views Of Now was the very first blog I started reading, so obvs very inspiring for me! Isabelle has the most fantastic wardrobe that she shares through her posts. I think she has a little bit of OCD as to where she shoots for posts, resulting in awesome photos. Another thing that messes with my head is that I've never see her wearing the same thing twice!

One of the few you tubers I can tolerate (sorry-not-sorry!), Zoella is the name on everyone's lips. Her videos are fun, thanks to her comfortable, honest attitude with  viewers. I've found Her tutorials and hauls are super useful too!

Oh the sweet joys of New Jersey told by fashion and travel enthusiast, and cool blogger buddy, Isabella. She is super creative with what she posts, and always does it to a high standard, with beautiful photos and giggle worthy writings. (P.S. Follow this one on Instagram @lostbutnotfound. She deserves heaps more followers than she's got!)

Vanilla Craft Blog is possibly the most useful thing you will ever read- like ever. Whether your a blogger, or a reader, your bound to take something away from this blog. Whether it's some new photoshop skills, something DIY, bedroom inspiration, or maybe just a laugh. There is always something new here!

These girls. Oh my. Lily and Ind I discovered on Tumblr a while back, and I am in love with their style. These two are undoubtedly the mixed print queens of the century, always managing to make the most unlikely of combinations look a million bucks!

For starters, each post comes with a translation to a language that I literally cannot even recognize. The exotic vibes are real!!! Fashion from the other side of the world is awesome, and ridiculously inspiring - but brings with it the struggles of stores I cannot access. #firstworldproblems

Emma Lucey of Spin Dizzy Fall is  my posh spice. Her outfits ooze with professionalism and glamour. Her endless collaborations with sweet brands and labels make me more jealous than I care to admit...

This lovely works in a perfect pastel colour scheme that my fluorescent brain cannot fathom, yet I love it so much. Anything related to design Chloe just nails,  everything from her blog layout, to her Instagram, to her tumblr is utterly flawless. And just to top it off - she codes the whole thing herself! Step back!

This gal is one plant eating, bush walking, health guru in training. Her cool nature (pun intended 😂) results in the most fabulously styled outfits and breathtaking adventure documenting.

This little lovely reminds me of the fun of blogging. Her posts are like a breath of life on my bloglovin feed. Whenever I get bogged down with followers (or lack of), blog design or social media I love to flick to this blog! Harper is such a free spirit, with a talent for writing. She posts what she feels - and rocks at it!

So, these are the blogs I adore! Cya next Tuesday!

P.S. As I write this, the news is on in the background reporting about the Malaysia Airlines flight shooting that has happened recently in Russia. I'm just overwhelmed by how tragic this is and I want to extend my greatest sympathies to any families that have been effected x

P.P.S. Thanks so my friend Annelise for ending my epic struggles with the blogger app. Shoot this gal some love on her Instagram @annelisekerrison 



2 comments:

  1. Oh Savannah! You are to kind! Thank you, thank you, thank you. It means so much.
    P.S. I LOVE your blog! It's such fun to read so thank you for all it's wonderfullness.
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Thats so nice of you to say, I really appreciate all my readers, especially because I'm still a small blogger. We should do a collaboration sometime! Sav x

      Delete