15 Jul 2014

Terrigal Video Diary (MY VERY FIRST VLOG!)


Goooood evening readers! I am so very excited about this post, it is literally the first thing I'm doing after arriving home. Yes, I went to school today. *Sigh* All I'm going to say, is that I have a healthy love hate relationship with timetables, and HTML coding. (It's for an assignment guys, chill.) Well, its more of a hate for HTML but lets forget that happened and reminisce to the sweet holiday bliss.

Over the holidays Mum and I ducked up to one of our favourite places, Terrigal, located on the Central Coast of Sydney. I thought I would shoot a video of our trip, which I did obviously, and it was so super fun! I've made a whole Youtube channel now, and I'm feelin' so fancyyy, so you can expect more vlogs in the future. Let me know if you have any video suggestions you'd like to see me do. You can contact me through Instagram (@zolablog), Twitter (@zolablog) or Tumblr (zola-blog)
Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment