12 Aug 2014

Currently I Am...


Hello lovelies! So I saw this post written by the always gorgeous Chelsea of Uhm Chelsea and I loved the idea so much I thought I'd try something a little different, and write one too! Enjoy!

Reading: The Mortal Instruments! I've just started the second one and love it, although it can be a little confusing at times. I'm also stuck into Blogging 2.0. If you're a blogger, I'd definitely recommend having a read.

Rebloging: I'm really not sure. I've consulted my tumblr, and to be honest it's pretty much clothes and food. That's all I have to show for my life. Nah - only joking. It also features the occasional inspiring quote! My life has depth! 

Learning: There is the obviously riveting stereotypes within society speech, that has had me tearing my hair out for the past week - but I'd really rather not talk about it. Something a bit more fun I am learning is how to indoor rock climb! I've taken up indoor rock climbing as a school sport. Having never done it before, I'm not the greatest but I'm definitely learning! And having the best time too!

Drinking: I'm a big water girl honestly! Lately I've been mixing things up a bit with some berry smoothies for breakfast, which are super quick and easy. Just blend up some frozen berries, yoghurt, ice, and a bit of honey.

Writing: I've got a new dystopian short story in the works! I've written a few in the past, but this one is quite different to others I've done. I've also gone a little crazy writing and blog posts, which is super exciting! Watch this space!

Listening: Taylor Swift!! For those of you who don't know, Tay has finished yet another album that is set to be released in October. She is hinting to singles being released very very soon. (Have a sneak at her Instagram for that.) So, I've been getting in the mood for more much loved T-Swizzle by shuffling through my 4 album collection. #noshame

Enjoying: Fashion! I've been doing a little online shopping lately, and having fun styling things.

Eating: I've actually been cooking so much lately! My mum bought a Thermomix last month (which is basically a magical 'I can cook everything' machine.) and I've been having fun making all sorts of things! 
My friends and I have also spend a fair bit of time in cafés lately. Even in winter, I can't go past a good strawberry milkshake!

Watching: I am so excited that Amazing Race is starting up again! This is the coolest show because you see so much of the world in one show! The stupid reality tv element is a bit of fun too. #guiltypleasure

I'm also an old fan of Pretty Little Liars, but it's gotten a little boring lately. I cannot stand Hanna's drunk phase. Ew.

Snapping: As you may know, I've been taking a photo every day of this year. The last month has a very consistent food theme, featuring magnums, birthday cake, milkshakes at a local cafe, and several thermomix recipes. Yum!

Appreciating: Nature! We spend so much time buried in our phones, we miss the little things. Totally cliché, but it's true. So lately, I've been trying (and, I'll admit, failing a little) to get outside and be healthier. 


On a totally random side note, I'd like to add in this pic! It's a little bit of a more personal one, but I love it! Yesterday these lovelies and I ran a stall at school, for Commerce. It was the best fun and I'm super proud of how it turned out! 

That brings this post to an end. Let me know what you think of more posts like this in the comments. Also, a bit of housekeeping - I'm headed to Melbourne this weekend for a wedding (excited is an understatement) and I'm planning to put together a lil' video, but due to exams (Ew. I know.) it won't be up 'till later in the week. Sorry! Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love yours! Your design--and your name!-- is super pretty!
    This was a great post, I love reading ones like these
    Have a lovely day! I will be sure to stop by again soon :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks lovely! If you do decide to take a photo every day, be sure to get the Collect app! It's the best way to keep track of all your photos x

      Delete
  2. I love this blog and the way how it is laid out, I like the idea of taking a photo every day, I might have to take up this challenge myself! x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete