5 Aug 2014

Shawty.







So here's the great debate - shorts in winter. Yes or no? Obviously I am all yes for shorts! They're a fun way to break up the endless winter jeans cycle. I picked up these beauties from a second hand stall at Glebe Markets, as featured in my last video. I paired these with my much loved striped tee, as the weather was most beautiful in Sydney last weekend. 

I headed out to lunch at our local favourite with my friends, and had a blast. Nothing is better than a bit of good company. Something that comes close however, are my new ankle boots that arrived this afternoon. Ladies and gentlemen - I did indeed buy a new pair of shoes. My trusty Cons have been the only shoes featured on Zola since I bought them in March!! Look forward to more outfit posts! 

Another exciting announcement! Zola is currently in the process of a full makeover! I'm playing with the design, and some different features. I am so super excited for you guys to see it! 

So, there is homemade pizza on the table and my Dad just walked in with a Disney DVD. This is gettin' seriouz. With that, I am going to wish you a lervly week and be off. Hope you enjoyed that unexpectedly rambley post!

2 comments: