11 Nov 2014

Sculptures By The Sea Video

Hello munchkins! It's Tuesday! Hope you're having a most wonderful week. So far my week has consisted of ice cream, yoga, weird weather, a creepy science documentary, and an incident with a berry... lets not get into that one. As intrigued as I'm sure you are, this weeks post is about my weekend adventure to Sculptures By The Sea.

Sculptures By The Sea is an event that is put on in Sydney every year that showcases well... sculptures by the sea. There are a huge variety of sculptures that are positioned around the Bondi to Tamarama walk. As usual, the sculptures were super interesting. They range from 'woah thats amazing' to 'I have no understanding or appreciation of art.' I guess thats how I respond to most arty things actually.

Art aside, what I really love about Sculptures By The Sea is just how popular it is. The crowds were huge, which I'll admit was annoying at first. But I love to see Sydney getting out and enjoying life and all these cool artworks. It's what our city is famous for, and why I love it so much. Especially because the festival is at Bondi, which is such a famous beach. I think it's really cool that our culture as Sydney is one that is out enjoying everything that life has to offer.

I was not planning on this being a motivational rant/essay about how much I love Sydney. I'm going to stop, and you can watch this nice video I made you :)



And to other news, School is out and blogging is in. Well... thats not entirely true. Assesments are out and blogging is in. I'm working hard to post more regularly this summer, because once a week just isn't enough! Especially more fashion and videos, because their always fun. Let me know what else you want to see by commenting below. You can also send any messages to me via Instagram Direct @zolablog. One more quick thing, if you like my posts please please spread the love and follow me on Bloglovin' here.

Check back for a new post later in the week!
Till then, stay fab xo

No comments:

Post a Comment