15 Nov 2014

Sittin' Pretty




Sav Wears
Dress - Blue Juice
Ring - Elm
Shoes (Not Pictured) - Rubi Shoes

Hey Gang! So I'm twisting things up a bit with this outfit post. It's a bit more of a personal one, so here's a few cute family snaps for you all. Last Saturday, when the weather was better than todays', I was lucky enough to be sitting pretty with my fab family. The day was filled with speeches and old photos, to celebrate my Godmother's 50th birthday. We were in beautiful Sydney harbour, in the Park Hyatt hotel. As you can see from the pictures, the hotel is absolutely beautiful and the view is just incredible! Let me know what you think of these more personal posts in the comments :)
Happy happy birthday to my wonderful Aunty Janine xx







 Be sure to follow Zola on Bloglovin' so you don't miss my regular Tuesday posts xo



No comments:

Post a Comment