23 Dec 2014

Cookies In A Jar // Quick and Easy Christmas DIY

Everything is so festive right now! It's 2 days until Christmas, and i'm starting to get really really excited! I've never done any cooking on Zola before, so I thought I would put together this cookie video for you. Making this recipe takes less than 10 minutes, its super easy and its a great gift for just about anyone. It's a recipe for cookies in a jar. You make the jar, and the receiver gets to make up the cookies. It's like a homemade packet mix. Check out the video below.



After following the instructions in the video, write out the remaining steps for the person you will be giving the jar to.

The remaining steps are:
1. Preheat oven to 190C and line 2 baking trays
2. Empty jar into a large bowl
3. Add 125g melted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir.
4. Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls, and position 5cm apart on baking tray
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes
6. Allow to cool before serving

Full credit for this recipe goes to the team at Taste.com.au. You can view the full recipe I used here. If you do make this, be sure to tweet me @zolablog so I can have a look! Happy cooking, and Merry Christmas xo

P.S. Shoutout to my left-handed Mum, and her fabulously blue nail polish, for helping me shoot this video xo

No comments:

Post a Comment