17 Jan 2015

Bubblegum Playlist

I actually wish summer could last forever. I've had a wild January all up and down the coast. It's been a January of sunshine, burning hot sand, sassy 6 yr olds, dance parties, and stary nights. I flew back home on Thursday, and I can now say I've slept a total of 4 nights in my own bed this year.  I'm excited to give you all a full rundown on my adventures, but I'm still (painfully) waiting for the photos from my disposable camera to be developed. All of this waiting is killing me. Dang you instant society! But never fear! As soon as I get them back, I'll share all my travels with you in one go. 

I have to say though, I'm enjoying being home. Much to my delight, the weather in Sydney has been beautiful lately. I've visited my favourite ice cream shop twice in the last 24 hours and I still have so many new flavours to try. To keep the summer vibe going I've put together this playlist. This is kind of my roadtrip / beach / 'I'm so sick of those 5 songs they repeat on the radio' playlist. I've titled it 'Bubblegum' in reflection of all the fabulously cliche pop beats on here. There's a little bit of Charli XCX, in honour of her new album, some Lily Allen because I love her honesty, some Tove Lo because she was such a great opening act to Katy Perry, and Lorde because what playlist is complete without a little Lorde!? So bring out your inner Sass Queen and dance the last few days of the holidays away in your room with these fun songs. I won't tell anyone!! 

Check out the full playlist below, and don't forget to follow Zola on Bloglovin' here


No comments:

Post a Comment