11 Jan 2015

Graphic




Savannah Wears
Top - Freshtops
Shorts - Riders
Shoes - Converse

Emojis are something that I love more than life itself. Their just too cute, and make texts look super super fun. When I found this emoji crop, I just couldn't go past it. I've had this outfit on repeat over the past few weeks as I've been travelling like crazy. The cotton is really soft for some reason, and its perfect for the endless summer days. The same can be said for these shorts by Riders. I'm not a person to buy branded shorts (at all!!) but I picked these up in a Boxing day sale for $35 (yassss!) and I'm adoring them. The dark denim is a sophisticated twist on classic denim shorts.

Just after Christmas we went north to visit my cousins, before spending a week in a gorgeous beachside apartment. We took these photos on the beach, which was beautiful as you can see. This week I've been in the middle of nowhere - again. Our youth group went on our annual summer camp. It was actually my first time on the camp, and I had a blast. I took a bunch of pictures on a little film camera that you might have seen on my Instagram yesterday (@zolablog). I'll be sure to post my photos when they are processed. I also met some great new friends, and got closer with some incredible people. It was such an empowering week, but I'm glad to be home. Man, I slept so well last night!!

I'm flying away again in a few hours and I'm dead tired and excited and hungry and really too lazy to repack my stuff for the third time. What a first world problem. Anyway, I thought I'd take a few moments to check in and catch you up with my summer adventures. I'll be back on the 16th and I'm pumped to show you some posts I have in the works, including one involving the team at Yen Magazine (eeeeeeeekkk!) 
Much love xo


No comments:

Post a Comment