3 Feb 2015

What's In My Pencil Case

If you're reading this, both you and I have survived the first week of school. Just. This year I've moved to a school about 3 times bigger than my old school, so it's been a blur of (very) early mornings, new faces and getting lost in buildings. As of about an hour ago, I can also say I survived a compulsory sport trial, and I almost enjoyed it. Who knew stepping out of your comfort zone could be such a good thing!? 

I thought I'd beat my back to school blues with a fun 'What's in My Pencil Case' post. This is a bit of a spin on the widely popular 'What's in My Bag'. so if you're into looking through other peoples things then this one goes out to you. 




I had such a struggle looking for a pencil case this year, (mainly because I'm so indecisive) but I finally picked this one from Typo. I'm really loving navy at the moment because of its effortless sophistication, and gold is obviously always a must. Who doesn't love a little sparkle? 

I've never had one of these Typo pencil cases before, but I'm loving the two zipper compartments. Everything fits neatly - and I'm feeling super organised.




Firstly, I've got all the useful stuff in my pencil case. My pens are Ink-joys, which I use religiously. Their triangular, and quite thick, making them super easy to write with. White out is an obvious must - because everyone makes mistakes, right? I've also got this mad little ruler. It folds in half to fit in my pencil case, but it can unfold to the size of a full length ruler. Best. Invention. Ever. The only downside is that this one clicks as it unfolds, which has caused some awkward situations in the past - particularly in exams...



I scored these Kikki K pens for Christmas, and they're in my pencil case because their pretty more than anything else. That said though, nothing makes you write neatly quite like pretty pens. Being Kikki K, they are also great quality, and very nice to write with. 


Isn't this cute!? I'll let you in on a secret. It's not actually a tiny pineapple, its a USB. Wow didn't I trick you ha. ha. ha. I found this in Kmart of all places. I'm pretty sure all my files will be on the cloud going into senior school this year, but I figured carrying a USB couldn't hurt - especially when its shaped like a pineapple!


Highlighters!! Highlighters are my saviours, especially in Maths. When I understand a topic I often find myself highlighting and writing all over everything. My brain works in rainbows I guess.  At the start of highschool I got a huge pack of these Staedtler Textsurfer Classic highlighters and every year since I have spent a solid 10 minutes at the start of every year deciding which colours I want to take. No joke. How sad is my life? Don't answer that. 


Speaking of how much I love Maths, meet my calculator and friends! I'd like to point out that I had to buy a new calculator because the first one was thrown across a hallway after I'd calculated an exam result as a percentage. Stay in school kids.  


Here's my next attempt to make drawing diagrams fun, my 'Grool' pencil. Not only do I have a collection of highlighters, I also have Mean Girls engraved pencils. There's no place like Etsy for all of your unnecessary purchases! 


Because I couldn't possibly one up a Mean Girls pencil, I'm going to end my pencil case tour right here. I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you have anything at all you'd like to see on Zola let me know! Comment below, shoot me an email or contact me via Instagram or Twitter. 

I hope you've all had a really fantastic start back to school in Australia. Have a positive attitude this year, and really enjoy school for all it is because it won't last forever! 

Oh one more thing! I'm really close to 50 followers on Bloglovin' and that would really be incredible, so please follow me here. Thanks every one of my followers for being such supportive legends. I really do appreciate you, and I love writing these posts for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment