31 Mar 2015

Autumn Wishlist

red knit - sportsgirl // denim jeans - urban outfitters // nail polish - butter london // tartan scarf - river island // bracelet - sportsgirl // mustard knit - all about eve // lip crayon - maybelline // bag - collette

Hello wonderful people! It's almost holiday time for me and I have to say I am prettyyyy keen. I feel guilty that I'm so excited... but it is with due cause! I have some great shopping trips planned for these holidays because my winter wardrobe is needing a little TLC. Being the incredibly responsible person I am (not), I've made this wishlist to prevent (inevitable) impulse buys. Lets see how that one goes down...

As you can see, I'm loving red this winter! I think its nice to have a little colour in winter. I spied this red Sportsgirl jumper in store a few weeks ago and instantly added it to the mental list. This tartan scarf was added to the list after reading this post from one of my favourite bloggers. Love how Lucy styled this soooo much! Full credit goes to youtuber, Zoella for the lip crayon and nail polish. Zoe has a slight obsession for berry make up, so I thought I'd join the club. I'm also loving this mustard jumper from All About Eve. I saw a girl absolutely rocking a similar jumper last week, and decided I had to track it down! Loving the high neck, and of course the colour. Jeans are also on the list, because denim is an obvious must.

Apart from large amounts of online shopping, my life at the moment is including a whole lot of relaxing. I spent my weekend sailing and eating churros #bestweekendever #churros=life. I feel like I've been so busy lately. Stopping to breathe is so nice. I've been doing some photography with this epic film camera (see instagram), and taking photos has just made me realise how beautiful our planet is - seriously something pretty special.

I've also been super driven to use the Zola fb page more, after hearing an awesome talk on pursuing dreams. I wanna blog forevz guiz. Who even needs Uni!? Like Zola on FB here if you agree or if your just kool.

Till next week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment