14 Apr 2015

We're Going Places - April Playlist

Hey Gang! 
Hope you're enjoying school holidays as much as I am. It seems I've spent much of my first week of holidays hanging in funky lil coffee shops. If this is the life of a senior - I like it!

The sad reality is that I can't drive. I also can't afford a car. So I've been making little adventures of getting to said coffee shops via public transport. I've been spending a lot of my time on busses and (getting rather lost) on trains, dreaming of what I can possibly do with my life to make enough money for a car. It doesn't help that I've got expensive and rather irrational taste for someone who doesn't even have a part time job. But dang Volkswagon Beetles are just so cute! I want one! 

Today I was also thinking that I've gotta think of something that'll make enough money to get me through uni and pay for an apartment and water and food and electricity. Then fund my irrational love for clothes and totally unnecessary craft projects (see: new cactus and the pot I painted for it.) Being an adult sounds so hard. I just want to blog and paint cactus pots my whole life. I'm also doing some rad nail art as I write this, I'd like to keep doing that too thank you very much. 

But I've learnt there's no better place to think than when stuck on a bus, watching the world go by. I've noticed most people on public transport have headphones, seemingly so they don't have to talk to one another. Either way, I do love my music and I'm not going to say no to a dreamy thinking playlist. The soundtrack of dreams! So when you grab your next bus/train/tram/plane/unicorn flick to my 'We're Going Places' playlist and dream away xoxo



One more thing! I installed some snazzy little social media buttons into my sidebar this week, to make it super easy for ya'll to follow me. I'll especially be using Facebook and Pinterest a lot more now, so be sure to follow those ones xx

No comments:

Post a Comment