5 May 2015

Friday Fun

Trying something a little different with this playlist because there's no time like the present. There's no better time for mini-bus raves and pretending every day is Friday. That's the state of mind I'm living in right now, because why focus on the inevitable exams coming ever closer when there's rad beats like this to listen to? I've come up with a new philosophy. Let's forget study and focus on pink sprinkle donuts, jelly shoes and perfect starry nights. Forget Fridays - This playlist will keep your hips a movin' every day of the week. It's packed full with fresh remixes and chilled beats for the moments you feel like having a dance party for one.


Special mention goes to the tracks on this playlist from Oh Wonder. I discovered them when making this playlist over the weekend, and their oooooh wonderful. Imagine all the things you love about Lorde and the funky vibes from Echosmith and you've got yourself a rad lil band. I can't even describe how good they are.




As far as other news goes, I don't have much to tell you right now. I think the entirety of my weekend was spent on Pinterest, which I can say I am obsessed with. I have discovered a whole bunch of incredible things, including the new MacBook. I think I'm in love. I'm going to marry whoever came up with the idea of a gold laptop. Oh Christmas, why you so far away?!1!1!?




I also kicked off my 'Saturday Sport' career with a rather un-thrilling game of netball. Being the unco that I am, I was not looking forward to it, but my team actually came out with a win. Between you and me, it was 100% because I am an incredible WD...While life is a touch bland right now, I am VERY excited about what is to come. All the goodness will be on my Instagram as it happens, which you can follow @zolablog.Until then, try and listen to this playlist more than I will be - I dare you!! Have a great week everyone xo



No comments:

Post a Comment