19 May 2015

Pinterest Loving...

I would like to point out that today is Tuesday the 29th of May, and I am eating a chocolate easter bunny. I'm so one of those people. Not going to lie, today was fairly long and painful. It featured 2 crappy test results and a rather awful netball training. But nothing makes me smile quite like Pinterest (and Easter chocolate in May!!) You can follow me on Pinterest @zolablog. Here's a bit of a look into what I've been pinning lately.
White, Red and Black is my all time favourite combination for Winter. These overalls are like all the best things about white denim, boyfriend jeans and overalls smooshed together into a smooth all-in-one.
 Gold eyeliner and cacti. What more could a gal want? I just love how understated the gold is in this, adds a bit of sophistication to the natural look.


Pink loves! Heels with denim jeans is something I really want to try. I'm also really into this washi tape wall art. The possibilities are endless!
 Double braids are so sassy!! Just look at how flipping sassy this photo is!


And a last little note to make you think - how lucky are you?

I've now eaten half a chocolate bunny, and am feeling content with myself, so I'm going to retreat to my maths homework. Before I go, I promised a sneaky shoutout to my home girl Nikkii, who sent me my first piece of fan art last week. Thanks bae <3 If more cool people want to send me some fan art... well that would be pretty cool. P.S. A girl I was babysitting on the weekend told me I use the word 'cool' too much. I'm only now realising she might be right...

No comments:

Post a Comment