2 Jun 2015

Random Patch Accessories


A few weeks ago I received an email from Random Patch Jewellery inviting me to review their brand, and after a little look around the store my immediate answer was HECK YES! To be honest, I'm not usually a huge jewellery gal, because my clothes are quite busy. I often find jewellery is too much, but the jewellery at Random Patch goes with literally everything. There is a huge range of everything from bracelets to necklaces to rings to earrings, with a whole stack of different colours and styles. Of course I was immediately drawn to my one love, rose gold.


This ring is my favourite thing ever right now. I might even be loving it more than the new Florence album... maybe. The combination of rose gold and knots appeals to both my fashion and my sailing side. I've barely taken it off since taking these pictures. I'm even at the level of breaking my school uniform code to wear it every day. #reckless #thingsidoforfashion


I'm also loving this pretty little arrow necklace. There are a whole range of necklaces similar to this one available and they're a great staple piece to have. Because this style is quite small, it's the perfect touch for more basic outfits. I styled this arrow necklace with a simple striped tee and jeans. Minimalistic necklaces like this one can also look incredible with lower cut print tops. Try colour combinations, layering and experimenting with your jewellery. Its hard to go wrong with something like this.

Now lets be real - Affordable jewellery also gets big ticks from me. Ya'll know its hard looking fab on the budget of a high school student, but Random Patch does not disappoint. Refresh your wardrobe for under $30 without compromising on quality. Share the good vibes to your friends with the money you save and pick up some jewellery for them too! I just love giving jewellery, it's such a thoughtful and personal present. Plus, there's so much available at Random Patch, you're bound to find something they'll love.

View the collection of pretty and petite jewellery from Random Patch Accessories here / Like Random Patch on Facebook here x

P.S. I'm super close to 1400 followers on my Instagram (@zolablog) so if you could give it a follow here I'll love you forever <3


No comments:

Post a Comment