18 Jul 2015

Shadows





Savannah Wears
Top - Cotton On
Jeans - Cotton On
Shoes - Converse

This winter vibe has got me feeling like I'm living in the shadows. It's like a giant time warp as I wait for the sun to come back. As much as I'm trying to embrace winter with series binging, tea and shopping trips, I'm a summer girl through and through. As you can see I'm still trying to convince myself it's warm enough to wear t-shirts. After shooting this, Dad and I proceeded on an hour journey through the city purely to get Messina ice cream (see Instagram @_savannahjoy). Never too cold for a good honeycomb.

The thing about shadows, is that they're never too far from the sun. For me, the sun is coming in the form of the holidays! I'm heading to New Zealand for a few days, going to work on my film photography with my new cameras (AHHHH!!) and I'm also super pumped for a work experience trip I'm doing. With nearly a whole month of free time, I'm going to stop talking about doing stuff and actually start doing it - and it's going to start right here on Zola. Stay tuned for more wonderful-ness.

I'd also like to address one thing which came up at my youth group on Friday - is my entire life a Cotton On advertisement? No, it's not. I just like Cotton On. A lot... But you know, If anyone even remotely related to Cotton On is reading this, like I'd be happy to make my life a Cotton On ad. Sure. Until then, I'm taking the advice of this fab shirt which I obviously love for the donut alone. Sav and her food clothing! After a bit of a roller coaster week, I'm going for a new mindset. I'm a serial over-thinker, but the thing I've learnt about panic is it doesn't achieve all that much. So here's a new take home message - que sera sera. Whatever will be, will be.
Till next time lovers xo



No comments:

Post a Comment