7 Jul 2015

What's In My Bag

With all the school holiday adventuring and long work experience days (majorly exciting!! Will post some snaps on my personal gram @_savannahjoy), I have a serious collection of randomness going on in my bag right now. I thought I'd liven up the chore of cleaning out my bag and show ya'll what's actually in it.

I picked up this bag from Collette a few weeks ago, in a desperate effort to replace my much loved but seriously dying backpack. I've been using it ever since, feeling like a super sophisticated working gal. My favourite thing about it are the straps, I like being able to pick between the long and the short one. Its a great size too! It fits everything I need without feeling like I'm carrying around a petting zoo.  

Make Up
I've had such a struggle trying to get my lips under control after some serious wind burn through sailing, but the EOS lipbalms are my lifesaver. I always have one on me, to be used sparingly of course because I can't find a place where they're sold in Australia. If you know a place, pleaseee let me know! Lipstick is my go to make up because it takes no skill to apply, which is perfect for a rookie like me. Like everyone else on the planet I also carry a small horde of bobby pins, especially since my recent chop!

Health
I've had a cold over the past week or so, hence the lozenges and panadol! I also carry lens cleaners for my glasses which are always dirty. They're great for my phone too which I'm sure it has a disgusting amount of germs on it. Yuck. A little pot of vaseline is also a must for my dry skin, especially in Winter. Mints are a huge essential for me because fun fact - I can't stand gum! I think its really gross!! #tictacsfordays

Essentials
My phone and wallet are huge essentials and go with me wherever I'm heading. My wallet is also from Collette. I picked it up on the cheap a year or so ago, and it has lasted so well! I promise I didn't colour code my phone and my wallet on purpose, but I bet you can guess what my favourite colour is :)

Practicalities
This is all the other random stuff I was talking about... I carry this funky soft case to protect my sunnies, a pen because you never know when you'll need one, my keys (which are painted with nail polish because I was a hard core 10 year old Zoey 101 fan when I got my set!!), hand sanitiser incase I've been anywhere a little dirty and most importantly, headphones for all those times I get stranded on busses.  

Hydration, Hydration
I am a sucker for hydration, always making sure I've had enough water. This bottle is the greatest, I bought it at Tropfest in like March and have kept it this whole time because its so great. The shape fits really well into my bag, and still holds a solid 500mL. Sunnies are also a good way to stay out of the Australian Sun (which I haven't seen in a while I might add..) as well as being a fun accessory. Blue glasses are a level up, even for me!

So there it is, everything I'm carrying these holidays. This one goes out to my stalker sweet potatoes - I see you!! Stay tuned for a little make over coming to Zola this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment