15 Sept 2015

SEPTEMBER Playlist

Ah September, you're a keeper. It's hit the moment of the year where temperatues skyrocket here in Sydney, time accelerates, and every weekend rolls into a blur. Tomorrow it'll be Christmas! If I'm honest, I am totally exhausted. This is becoming a recurrent theme in my posts, and in my life in general isn't it? I hate it so much and judging on all the stuff I just wrote into my calendar, exhaustion isn't going anywhere. I am so so so ready for a holiday, and I'm nearly there.

I've been running around like crazy at work experience this week, pretending I'm more cool and hipster than I really am. It's a real hard life in the creative industry. Pretty sure I'm the only person in the place without a tattoo... Seriously though, I met the most cliche hipster today and it was so awesome. Full beard, long hair, cap, tattoos, piercings, and indie music. He even had Spotify premium - the sign of a real hipster that pays for his music. I also vacuumed a room, answered a phone or two, and played with more camera equipment than I will ever be able to afford. It's fun to dream though!

So, my unnamed hipster. This playlist is for you and your September. It's complete with my new loves from Oh Wonder, a recent discovery in Halsey, Troye Sivan, the incredible 21 Pilots and even some rubbishy boy band stuff for reasons I can't really explain. What Do You Mean is just so good and its Justin Bieber!? Since when did I like Justin....?

So take a moment from the fast paced world, and have a listen to this one. I hope your September has been as truly wonderful as mine, which you will see next week! Get keen!

Until then, you can follow Zola here xoxo
So much love,
S x



No comments:

Post a Comment