9 Feb 2016

feb alt + chill playlist

I found myself in Newtown again last week, feeling like the extra indie swag princess that I wish I was. Who uses the word swag anymore? Me. Ok. I'm glad we've established that.

Super extra cool because I went to the CHVRCHES concert with some friends of mine that actually are indie swag princesses. They literally listen to to Triple J by choice. I don't think I'll ever be that cool but I sure can try. Italics and everything, I think this Extension English thing is doing me well. I will admit, I thought Extension was spelt with 2 t's until like a day ago. Yes, as in e-x-t-e-n-t-i-o-n. Why are you even reading this uneducated nonsense?

Back to CHVRCHES goodness! It was at the Enmore Theatre, here in Sydney, which is like a huge time warp, basically an old theatre with all the seats ripped out for sikkk raves. Actually, there was a much smaller amount of manic jumping than I was expecting. I'm new to this whole concert thing, apart from the twelvie realm that is Taylor Swift. The whole place just smelt like cider, and smoke and empty happiness. I don't think I've ever felt so underage in my entire life, but I've decided I'm going to dye my hair purple at some point just so I can get in on some of this cool culture. Until the summer holidays come to return my lengthy freedom, we will just have to make do with this lil playlist. Enjoy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment